1. Have some magical menus up your sleeve? Cirque du Soleil needs a chef who’s limber in the kitchen. Chef in Calgary, Alberta.
2. If you like spice, food science and a position with lots of independence and travel, check this one for Senior Research Chef at McCormick & Company.
3. From the owners of Chili’s and Maggiano’s, a Sous Chef position in Naperville, IL. Benefit: an in-house 11-week culinary program that raises you to Executive Chef (if you deglaze your pans right). Sous Chef.
4. Mysterious, high-salaried chef position in Florida. If you’re a rising star or can convince these guys you are, we will come and try to get reservations. Executive Chef.
5. A “challenging” resort position in the mid-Atlantic with relocation compensation. Payoff could be big if you can take the heat in the kitchen. Mid-Atlantic/Executive Chef.